• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing issue

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I talk with someone by phone to resolve a billing question?

I simply need to cancel the transaction listed below.

Date: 2/21/17 

Description: Recurring Withdrawal Bill Payment - #705227004027/BP ADOBE *PDF PACK SUBS 800-833-6687 CA Card 1406 Merchant Category Code: 5734

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Hi Tammai19008910,

Please refer to the link below for information to contact our phone support:

Contact Customer Care

Let me know if you need any more assistance with your Adobe account.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tammai19008910,

Please refer to the link below for information to contact our phone support:

Contact Customer Care

Let me know if you need any more assistance with your Adobe account.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe communication is appalling. The company stores your credit card details and randomly charges your account. I have had to close my credit card account after Adobe helped themselves to multiple amounts of money. The bank has reissued me with a new card and yet Adobe is still trying to access my account. the bank has alerted the fraud squad to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dealing with this issue right now. They charged my card for $10 but I don't have any open plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, and I am unable to call anyone. The link above does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a company supported process.  I cancel my account and then 2 months later they started withdrawing fund from my bank account again.  Has gone on for months.  Now I cannot get any direct contact or returns to my requests.  Their support and customer care processes are a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. This is insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is NO live chat at Contact Customer Care 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem...They double charged me and there is no way to contact them. A company with access to mty credit card needs to have a way to contact them, I am immediately cancelling and disgusted with this lack of integrity and service,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was cancelled Your Adobe Customer Care Case Is Closed CRM:00348001146481. Stop emailing this bill it was paid and cancelled months ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SERIOUSLY! If you go to "contact customer support", you can't find a phone number anywhere. Adobe has the WORST customer service of any company and they charge you constanly for things and then don't let you resolve the issue or cancel anything.  If someone sends me the "link" to customer care one more time.......the link that literally has no information at all. What's the number? Where's the live chat?

I have been paying for Adobe Pro for the last year - but it won't actually download on my Macbook Air. I can only use the Adobe DC. I can't cancel the plan because, even though I have a correct credit card on my account, it keeps showing up as a billing error. When I re-enter my credit card info, it says "everything is fine!". But then it keeps showing an error and won't let me cancel my account until I "fix" the billing error. INFURIATING. I'm just going to delete the credit card. I can't handle being billed for a service I can't use and having no way to cancel it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I wanted to inform you that my current credit card is blocked due to fraud and I am waiting for my new credit card from my bank. That is why you could not charge me for Feb. I will receive the new card soon and give you the new credit card information. I will receive it sometime next week. Many thanks for your patience and cooperation with this.

The Duke Office

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines