• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download adobe acrobat reader. Application initialization error.

Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download Adobe Acrobat Reader. I get "Application initialization error". I can't continue with the download.

Has there been any changes or issues with the download server?

This is the link i am using to download. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Hi Camilor,

As you are experiencing issue in downloading file, please try this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Check if you can download the installer file without any issue.

If you still experience the issue, please provide us the OS version you are working on.

Also, share the screenshot of the exact error message you get when you try to download the file.

To add the screenshot here, please use the insert icon provided on the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

Once you click on this ic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Camilor,

As you are experiencing issue in downloading file, please try this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Check if you can download the installer file without any issue.

If you still experience the issue, please provide us the OS version you are working on.

Also, share the screenshot of the exact error message you get when you try to download the file.

To add the screenshot here, please use the insert icon provided on the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

Once you click on this icon, you get a small window.

Click on Insert Image and then browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines