• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot add signature on IMM 5532. PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am extremely frustrated with how many hoops and difficulties I have had every step of the way to download, read, and edit this file. I finally have it filled out, but I have no option to validate or sign it in any way. I am at my wits end trying to find updated or recent fixes to the issues I am having. I would appreciate any insight, as I am losing my mind over this. 

My adobe is 2024.001.20643

PDF Version 1.7. Adobe Extension Level 8 (Acobat X)

-Thank you

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley36462706csaf,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked the form you are referring to. This is something related to how the PDF form was created. 

The form creator has added the form fields where the information must be filled and has not added any field for the signature columns. That is why the options are greyed out under the Fill & Sign tool. 

As the form is encrypted, there is nothing that can be done. 

I would suggest contacting the support team on the website from where you downloaded the form.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Hey! Spread the word and help others by marking the correct answer so future users can benefit from your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi, 
I'm also facing the same problem. Could you tell me another way to Sign imm 5532 foam?

That would be really appericite. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be scripts embedded in the file that make the signature fields visible when the require information is filled in. This is a special kind of PDF file created using LiveCycle Designer (and it's also secured) so it's more difficult to look into it and say for sure. Contact the institution that created it for a definite answer.

Otherwise, they probably expect you to print it out and sign it by hand, since there also doesn't seem to be a button for submitting it back to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniyal5D64,

Thank you for reaching out.

Adding to try67  suggestion.

The only alternate option we can suggest here is printing the document and adding your signature. We have checked and see no option exists to add a signature on the document within the application.

I would suggest contacting the support team for the website from where you downloaded the form to get the correct way to sign the document. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines