• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download adobe acrobat reader

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a new laptop, and I am trying to download and install a version of Acrobat Reader to my PC.

When I go to the download page (https://get.adobe.com/reader/direct) it redirects me instantly to https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions.

In the "Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader." form I can enter the Operating system and the Language from the dropdown list but the Version drop down is always greyed out and cannot be selected and if I press the "Download Acrobat Reader" Button I get a red exclamation mark on the "version" dropdown which is required.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried from both Firefox & Edge, same thing 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evaki,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

We did check the link, and it works fine on our end.

Please try deleting the cache and cookies for the browser. Then try to install Adobe Acrobat Reader from this page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nop, unfortunatelly the same thing happens and the selection is greyd out.
Maybe it has something to do with the locale? I am located in Greece

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evaki,

That should not be happening. The installer is available for your geolocation.

Please try installing the application for this page https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ via a new incognito window on Chrome browser. 

If you still get the same error, confirm if you are trying to install it on your personal or work machine.

Share the screen recording of what happens so we can share it with our team for further investigation.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.  My brother has the same issue.  I have tried Chrome, Chrome incognito, Firefox, and Opera ALL EXACTLY THE SAME issue. The version dropdown does not drop down.  And I think this is an ass monkey marketing guy's idea to make people so frustrated trying to get the free reader that they buy the full version!!!!  This is not rocket science ADOBE!  Just make the installers available on a site some place or fix your website!!!!  I will pirate the full version if I can't get a legitimate version of the reader!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines