• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open/access a supported attachment.

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an app generated (using iText) Secure PDF file with three attachments in it, two of the 3 attachment's file name is in English and I don't have any problems accessing them. while the 3rd attachment's file name is in Thai and I cannot access open or save this attachment. Similarly, if I have 2 files with non English file names and one with English file name, I am not able to access the attachment with the English file name.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created two files Example 1 & Example 2 to explain the problem here with - both are password protected PDFs with password "password".

Example 1 has 2 attachments with English file name and 1 attachment with non English file name. - Could not open or save the attachment with non English file name.

Example 2 has 2 attachments with non-English file name and 1 attachment with English file name. - Could not open or save the attachment with English file name on this one.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a link to the probem file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example 1 Example 2 Please use the following password to access these secure PDFs : R0w1ngH@nger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any issues with accessing any of the attachments while using the Adobe Acrobat reader android app though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post public links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updated Public links :

Example 1 Example 2 Please use the following password to access these secure PDFs : R0w1ngH@nger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines