• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant edit pdf any more

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I was able to fill out my form and edit it and today all of sudden i cant do it any more. I did fiddle on one form field using foxIT but thats all. Now when I open my pdf fields are not fillabale any more

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a very real possibility that Foxit did something to the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I insert signature and that seems to made the document not editable any more. I tested is again on another file and was able to confirm it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Sorry. You didn't mention a signature. Signatures should not be added until you are finished with the editing. It's kind of a seal of approval for the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines