• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change menu bar and toolbar view on acrobat reader DC

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Acrobat Reader on a Windows 11 machine and am getting a view in which all tools are spread across the screen at different locations as shown in the first image below.

Also, some tools are floating around. which I want to avoid.  I want to change the view back to old one I am used to as in second image below. How to get the view on the second imave on a Windows 11 machine.

Acrobat_new_view.png

acrobat_old_view.png

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Hi @sarvendranath34232001zm6e,

Thanks for writing to us. We acknowledge that we are enabling New Acrobat UI for users, however we hope that as you get familiar with the new interface, you can be more productive & get more out of Acrobat.

In case you still want to switch to the older view, you have the option to switch back to the old UI from the “Menu” on the top left corner on windows, and "View" Menu on Mac. Use option 'Disable New Acrobat' and Acrobat will switch to its classic view.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sarvendranath34232001zm6e 

Hope youa re doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Please go through the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/learn-about-new-acrobat/td-p/14078856 to know more about the new Acrobat and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sarvendranath34232001zm6e,

Thanks for writing to us. We acknowledge that we are enabling New Acrobat UI for users, however we hope that as you get familiar with the new interface, you can be more productive & get more out of Acrobat.

In case you still want to switch to the older view, you have the option to switch back to the old UI from the “Menu” on the top left corner on windows, and "View" Menu on Mac. Use option 'Disable New Acrobat' and Acrobat will switch to its classic view.

Regards,

Bhawna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. Exactly what I wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hooray! Delighted to have the old acrobat back! Now... is there a way to get it to stop taking up real estate with "Try it now!" "Free trial!" Because I'm not gonna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us the option to switch to classic view will not go away.  
The new version appears horrendous and makes me use MORE clicks than less to accomplish the same simple tasks. 

This newer version seems like its still in development because there are items that should still be labeled and menus that should not be on a drop down and should just be on the top bar for easier access.   
I hope to keep the old way forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines