• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chrome Extension Not Displaying Properly

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my personal Adobe Pro account for my work. I have a Macbook Air that the extension works perfectly on, and I'm able to edit PDFs within the browser; however, on my iMac desktop, which is my primary work computer, I can't get the extension to allow me to edit documents. The only thing I can do on the desktop within Chrome is choose whether an icon is displayed that allows the document to be opened in the Adobe desktop app. Below, I've attached a screenshot of what options are displayed when I click the extension icon on the desktop.

Chrome, Adobe apps, and the Adobe extension are all fully updated; the only difference is that the laptop is running the most recent OSX, Monterey, and the desktop is like a month too old to be able to run the new one, so it's still on Big Sur.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 10.24.11 AM.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Mac , PDF and browsers , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi J.breitigam,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you can edit PDFs on the browser. Would you mind sharing the window where you edit the PDFs?

It seems that you are using the Acrobat Online account on your Macbook Air. It would be helpful if you can share more details about how you access the service.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines