• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customize the view when opening files

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always when I open a file in Acrobat Reader the program also opens the tool box on the right side of the screen and some other tools on the left side (bookmarks). I close them, but when I open a new file the boxes are there again. Is it possible to turn them off permanently.

Version: Acrobat Reader DC 2015

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the page below and the document preferences:

Open Settings - Restore Last View Settings When Reopening Documents: Determines whether documents open automatically to the last viewed page within a work session

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/viewing-pdfs-viewing-preferences.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for quick answer.

It was almost right.  Unfortunately nothing changed when I unchecked that box but a few lines below that line there was a line named: Open the toolbox for each document. (I don't know if it says exactly so because I have a swedish version). When I unchecked that box the tool box on the right side disappeared when opening a document the next time. So your adwise was in the right section of the settings.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad I at least steered you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines