• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete a pdf file I have downloaded?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Move to the trash and empty trash?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move to the trash and empty trash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That isn't an option in Adobe Acrobat DC Reader, at least from what I can see in the app!!!!!  One can't even check-mark a document, get the pop-up menu, and see a way to delete a document!  And sadly, for whatever reason, I can't even go to my Documents and delete it, because it doesn't show in Documents. And the document I'm trying to delete isn't in the Adobe Cloud.  Also, only SOME of the documetns in Reader have the 3 dots next to them, that can be deleted. It's ridiulous how difficult it is to delete an Acrobat document.  RIDICULOUS that it's not a simple thing to do without having to ask for help.  GRRRRRRR!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC, which I recently installed with "Special $9.99 Free Offer," and which I have March 15 to cancel, provides no way I can find to delete PDF's unless they are not stored in app. This leaves documents in DC cloud (?) that just take up space. Clicking on "cloud icon"  in document window does NOT offer a delete option after hitting "three dots." Running on 2017 iMAC with latest Catalina 10.15.3. Is this a bug, a fail on part of Adobe or a way to get you to buy more cloud space. The benefits aren't worth the clutter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete files from your Adobe Cloud via the browser. Go to: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

Click Documents, click the three-dots icon next to the file you want to remove and select Delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is correct. I should have read it before speding an hour chatting with three Adobe reps who didn'y know how to do this from within the program!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<Facepalm>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the three dots so I can't select delete. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines