Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display error in document

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have been having an error show up since yesterday. See picture for visual:PDF Fehler.png

When I open a pdf file there is a very short graphic bug, but then it is displayed as it should be. As soon as I start scrolling or clicking anywhere on the document it turns black, like in the picture. After scrolling further this may or may not disappear, but will reappear again shortly after. Also when I try marking text it will do something like this:PDF Fehler2.png

I have tried this on various different pdf files of different versions and origins. I have also tried the same files on another PC with the same version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Version 2019.021.20061).

The probem occurs on a new Lenovo C340-14API ideapad - Type 81N6. I also occurs regardless of use of touchpad, touchscreen or active pen useage.

The drivers are up to date with the Lenovo support website.

I have also tried changing the accessibility settings for replacing document colors under Edit>Preferences>Accessibility. I also did a fresh install of the Adobe Reader.

As all of this did not help, I am hoping to find some help here. 

Lukas

PS: 

System Specs are as follows:

Processor:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500U (4C / 8T, 2.1 / 3.7GHz, 2MB L2 / 4MB L3)
Graphics:
Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Chipset:
AMD SoC Platform
Memory:
4GB Soldered + 4GB SO-DIMM DDR4-2400

Storage:
256GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same Problem since yesterday:
broken PDF viewsbroken PDF views

on my AMD Ryzen 7 3700 U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx Laptop!
Windows and all drivers, etc. are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still persists, I would really like to be able to use the reader again. In this condition I simply cannot work with it. Are there no hints towards a solution? Everything else recommended on this forum I have already tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Please try with the latest release and let us know if issue still exists.

You can refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.

Meanwhile you can share a sample file with us for further investigation in which issue occurs.

Thanks,

Sweta 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sweta,

updating has fixed the problem. The files I had issues with can now be viewed without problems.

Do you still need a sample file that had the problem before? If so, how do I send it to you?

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the updates.

You can share the PDF file by uploading the PDF file and sharing link for same.You can use Adobe document cloud.

Refer to link:https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/?locale=en-US.

- Sweta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

this is a sample file that I was having problems with. As I said, now the problems are gone with the new version of Acrobat Reader.

Link 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file.

-Sweta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the update to the current DC-Version the problem is also resolved on my Laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently experiencing this issue with a ryzen 3 3200g . I am on the latest version adobe reader and am still experiencing this issue. Has there been a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the latest version of Acrobat Reader DC

AMD Radeon Vega 8 - Chipset AMD Ryzen 5 3500U.

It happens with every PDF file

dimux83_0-1595593260163.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another Ryzen user here, it surely seems to be a common factor between all of us. I just had the same problem with my new laptop. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it again and now it seems to work normally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G here too..
Seems that this problem still exists.

There's a workaround with the compatibility mode.

Just choose Windows 7. The only problems with this is though that on my case no settings were saved in compat mode. So it was like out of the mode, set setting, and set mode again. Annoying

Hope there will be a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics user too. Having same problem. Could anyone share how to solve it. I've trying to install patches as below comment. Also tried reinstall Acrobat reader, nothing helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue.

Lenovo  Thinkpad P14S - X21A0000QSP  - AMD Radeon(TM) Pro Graphics

Any solution?

persaxot26963124_1-1631698149894.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the set windows compatibility mode (windows 7) for the Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Persaxot,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

Could you please confrm the Adobe application verion currently installed on the machine?

Does this issue occurs with all the PDFs you open in the application? Did you recently make any changes after which the issue started occuring?

Share the OS verison as well.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Adobe Reader DC (21.007.20091)

Yes the Problem is with all files.

Latest Graphics Driver (Ryzen 5 3400G)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meena,

My PC

Windows 10

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2021.007.20099

My Machine is using AMD Ryzen 5 4500U

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In 2022, experiencing the same issue with all PDFs using Adobe Reader DC and a new Radeon 6600XT graphics card. Using Compatibility Mode and switching Windows 7 does correct the issue... but this shouldn't still be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines