• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DocuSign signature not showing on PDF when opened in Adobe reader

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a PDF document that was signed in DocuSign, however the signatures can't be seen when the document is opened in Adobe. I can see the signatures when uploaded to DocuSign

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jarrod279053293y06 

Hope you are doing well.

We don't have a hold on the process of setting up signatures using DocuSign. How the document was prepared for signing is unclear, as it's a 3rd party sign service.

It could be it has been set up this way so that the signature can't be visible other than its sign service.

Would you mind being a bit more specific about what it shows in Adobe Reader?

Or try uploading the file on the web and see if you can open it fine using a web browser plugin.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for getting back to me, this was very helpful.   I just tried to open the document in the web browser but it is blank.  I think you may be right about how the document was prepared in DocuSign and think I will now go back to the person that sent it to me.

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue, when I have a pdf (call is File A) that has signatures from a DocuSign transaction and I upload File A to DocuSign along with additional documents the signatures on File A disappear. This began happening around the November timeframe. It never was like this before and I have been doing this process for over 4 years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines