Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email symbol (envelope) is missing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Guys,

I missed the Email symbol (envelope) in my Adobe Reader DC. I must use the way over Share, Link....

Take a look on my attachment, please.

24-10-_2019_08-48-14.png

How can I do this over the email-shortcut?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks

cu

Wolfgang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Hi

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.021.20049) containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. You may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Please try it out and let us know your feedback!

Thanks fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wolfgangn50067127,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

We are looking into it and let you know once we plan to deliver the fix. Meanwhile, you can use the keyboard short cut. ALT + FL to attach pdf directly if you are using SendMail in Acrobat/Reader app on a Windows machine. Please take a note that the short cut does not work in Internet Explorer. It works in Acrobat/Reader app on Windows systems.

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arvind,

thanks for your prompt answer 🙂

Is it possible to inform me, if the fix or an update is available?

Thx

cu

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wolfgangn50067127,

Sure, will inform you.

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.021.20049) containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. You may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Please try it out and let us know your feedback!

Thanks for your patience and support!

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arvind,

Works perfectly again 🙂

Thank you very much!

cu

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this problem with the envelope icon having disappeared in recent months & the release 19.021.20049 is listed in the URL you provided on this older answer. How do I get my envelope icon back, so, I can prompt an email with which to send my PDF as an attachment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines