• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting PDF to Word and loosing watermark

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my letterhead from PDF to Word the watermark does not come thru. How can I fix that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shirley

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described exporting the letterhead to Word looses the watermark.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file with watermark or with all the PDFs? Please try to export a different PDF having watermark and check if its working fine.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20142 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also, please share the PDF file with us (If possible) so that we can check it at our end. Please upload the file to document cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ , generate the link and share that link with us in Private message by clicking on the envelop icon on the top right orner of this page.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a sample of what is happening to our letterhead loosing the watermark when converted to Word. I also tried another form and it worked fine. 

Let me know if you need me to upload it again. 

Shirley Radford

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the forum you do not seem to have shared or uploaded any samples or pictures, Shirley. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:3ff95fce-cd8d-4736-83f5-d1f17622d044

Attached is what it should look like. Here is the link to what it came as. We lost the watermark swirl in the back. 

Shirley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shirley,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response. I have checked the PDF and the Word document that you have shared, also i have tried to export the PDF to MS Word and found that the watermark swirl in Word document is very light in shade and appearing to be invisible.

Once you export the PDF to Word, just click in the middle on the document to select the swirl image and go to Picture format tab in the tool bar at the top to correct the color and tranparency of the image.

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines