Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign Text in Forms are gone?

New Here ,
8 hours ago 8 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would like to make my work a little easier and have created a contract, which I often use, with the "Prepare Form" function in Acrobat Reader. It all worked out great.

Now it should run in such a way that the file is sent from Acrobat Reader and the customer is asked to sign the form.

This means that I fill out my prepared form and then press "Electronic signatures", make my signature and then press "Request e-signature". Then I enter the recipient mail and press "Set area for signature". Safari will then open and I will go to the "Prepare" section. Now the problem begins. All entries made in the form fields are gone. As if I now had a blank file.

I have attached photos where you can see that the file is described and a further if it should go into the signature.

What is the problem?

Would be super grateful for a help.

Greetings

Natascha

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
5 hours ago 5 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not do all of this:

> This means that I fill out my prepared form and then press "Electronic signatures", make my signature and then press "Request e-signature". Then I enter the recipient mail and press "Set area for signature".

Instead, add a digital signature field and instruct the users to sign the form by clicking it and completing the process that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines