• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filling out form on PDF, stopped letting me type. Keep board dings

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just working on a document. Was typing away. I saved it and came back and now I can't fill out the form anymore. The keyboard is just making a dinging sound. I don't know how to continue. Please help. I am working on something very important.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I will just have to redownload the form and copy what I put down already. This is really frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I have to pay if I want to finish filling out this form? I don't understand I was just typing moments ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer in the forms that I have once I signed it that is that. Apparently, you can invalidate your signature but I could not figure that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Signing the form will lock it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines