• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Pack for adobe reader DC

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an English font pack for adobe reader dc that I can download? I have found the Asian font pack but not an English one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Sorry for the delay in my reply. The   issue   was   that   some   pdf's   in   one of our work systems   could not   be   fully   read   as   it   requested   that   the   adobe   font   pack   is   installed. This appears to happen after a document is scanned and saved as a pdf and then is updated in Adobe Standard with a text box. I did eventually manage to install the FontPack1500720033_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi and then I could open the pdf without issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All versions and languages of Acrobat Reader can show PDF files containing English language characters. No such pack is needed.

What is the problem you are trying to solve? Please give details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in my reply. The   issue   was   that   some   pdf's   in   one of our work systems   could not   be   fully   read   as   it   requested   that   the   adobe   font   pack   is   installed. This appears to happen after a document is scanned and saved as a pdf and then is updated in Adobe Standard with a text box. I did eventually manage to install the FontPack1500720033_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi and then I could open the pdf without issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I had the "reader DC2019.008.20071 Chinese Simp for Windowsā€˜ā€™ in my computer, it can't read some pdf file written in English, and the adobe reader prompted me to add the font pack. Do you know which font pack is for the English language ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with the "download a font package" message. Where did you find FontPack1500720033_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this page, though it didn't seem to work right for me... https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=5877

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lucky to find your answer! Thanks for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines