• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Acrobat Reader on Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the same Acrobat Reader I had fully mastered the use of on Windows 7 looking completely different and completely unusable for me when installed on Windows 11?

It's the same installer, yet somehow you've made it work completely differently on Windows 11.

I've spent ages going through all the menus and some things I could do conveniently with a single clock on Windows 7 are there, but require clicking through multiple levels of menus while other things I just cannot find anywhere.

How can I install the old familiar Acrobat Reader I can understand and use on Windows 11?

If I can't, I will simply have to abandon it and look for a different PDF reader. I image almost any one of them would be better than this unusable abomination.

TOPICS
Download and install , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

When you have a problem, you need to start with the exact version numbers of the OS and Software you use.

From what I guessed from your explanations is, that you have problems with the new user interface? Go to the hamburger menu and click “Disable new Acrobat”.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[expletive removed by moderator]. Why does posting this cause me to immediately be spammed with 24 emails in Korean????

Does nothing Adobe make work anymore????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does posting this cause me to immediately be spammed with 24 emails in Korean????

Does nothing Adobe make work anymore????

By @Brian335657854spe

Whatever your problem is, this is not Adobe spamming you in Korean. I posted today around 100 messages, and I get only Korean messages, when someone answers in Korean. 

If you think it is an Adobe problem, file a bug report here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/ct-p/ct-Using-the-Community?page=1&sort=latest_re...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking more closely I think what happened was that 24 Korean bots immediately upvoted my message! Like within 30 seconds of me posting it!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have a problem, you need to start with the exact version numbers of the OS and Software you use.

From what I guessed from your explanations is, that you have problems with the new user interface? Go to the hamburger menu and click “Disable new Acrobat”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines