• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitching bug

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Reader has been acting weird for a while. When I select part of the text the whole page glitches and you can't see the rest of the document (screenshot down below). Also, when you minimize the page and open it again, the document turns green and glitches again. Such a shame because I can no longer read nor edit documents in Adobe Reader. Any solution?

Alba23640517tvv5_0-1647559045660.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop is an ASUS Vivabook D509D, Ryzen 7 3700U, RAM 8GB, Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics.

It's been happening since I first got my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alba,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please ensure that you are using the latest version of the application. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates. 

For more information on the latest version, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.

If the issue still occurs, please refer to the suggestion provided in the following thread with a similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/pdf-bug-while-displaying/td-p/11908022. Check if that helps.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines