• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Print Double Sided

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you print double sided from Adobe Reader?

I have tried 'File >> Print' which brings up the print dialogue box.

There are no options for double sided/duplex on the basic view. I have two options: 'Properties' and 'Advanced'. Properties also has an 'Advanced' option. The double sided/duplex option does not appear on any of these forms, even after I have expanded all the menus.

I have been searching the internet for days and I can't find an answer to this (what I though would be very simple) question.

My printer is capable of printing double sided so it is a setting in Adobe that is not showing up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Hi,

Double Sided printing properties are part of printer function which can be accessed using Properties button after selecting the Printer from the Print dialog box in Acrobat app.

You can also have a look at this: Print double-sided | Acrobat, Reader

Thanks,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Hello

I had the same issue on Feb 23, 2020 with Brother HL-L2370DW (Windows 10).

Yes, the same with me. Doublesided printing was available on MS Word but not on Adobe Reader DC.

After reading the hints in this thread, here is what I did to fix the issue. Thanks to all.

Control Panel - Devices and Printers - Right click on the printer icon and select Printer Properties - Click on Device Settings tab.

Look under Installable Options - Duplex Unit: from drop down menu select: Installed

Click Ok.

That made

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Thank you! Enabling Duplex printing was the thing that worked for my Brother printer. I could print double-sided without enabling Duplex in other programs, but not Adobe Acrobat.

I went to Printers & Scanners, found my printer and clicked Manage, then Printer Properties, then Device Settings, then Installable Options, then for Duplex Unit I selected Installed. The Apply and Ok

What a ridiculous set of hoops to jump through!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi    i think i might know what was  the issue.    it might be a little glitch from Adobe  but they can investigate it.

so i had same issue    my Printer has double side printing  and the name of my printer was changed and through Adobe   the check box dissapeared.     so i could not choose any more to print double sided in adobe print configuration.        so i deleted  the printer from settings  and  enroled  again      and with default name   i have the double side check box back.    again renamed my printer   and the box dissapeared in adobe.   i tried couple of times  and this is the issue    now i dont rename my printer  and stays by default.       Adobe  team  hope it helps  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quicker to uninstall Adobe and use something else than wade through all of this 'advice', or wait for some lazy fk from Adobe to respond or fix the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but none of this is working; I am printing both sides with everything, except Adobe, hich apparently overules or is unable to folow the setup. Soo, inasmuch as it is a software malfunction, I expect Adobe to pay me a new printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines