• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I return to Acrobat Reader rather than Acrobat Reader DC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a subscription to the DC version of the reader but no longer need it.  My subscription has ended, but rather than simply seeing the free version of Adobe reader, pdf's open in DC...and prompts me regularly that my subscription has ended.  The main Adobe Acrobat web page says that this can be changed by going to preferences > general > set as default for pdf's but I do not see this option in the dropdown.  How do I change it so my pdf's open in the non-DC version?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose File > Get Info. 3. Click the triangle next to Open With, and choose Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat from the pop-up list (if your preference is not on the list, choose Other to select it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No luck.  When I go to file > get info, Adobe Acrobat IS the default and Acrobat DC is in the list as an alternative, BUT, despite this, the file still opens in DC rather than Standard.  Ugh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines