• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download an old version of Adobe Reader, free version?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to download an old version of Adobe Reader, free version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

If you were moving pages, you weren't using Reader. Even an older version of Reader. It has never had that ability.

More than likely, you were using the full version of Adobe Acrobat. If you installed the newer version of Reader thinking it was the same thing, you probably still have Acrobat on your computer so you may want to find it and use it to open pdf files that you want to edit.

If you were just remembering a time that you used to have an app that did that but it wasn't on the machine you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on how much older of a version you want. You can get some older version by playing with the different OS selections here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the only old version was 11 and I am unable to move pages for a PDF file like I had before with a free version. Can I get a free older version of Adobe Reader that allows moving pages like I just recently had before an automatic update loaded Adobe Scrobat Reader DC which does not allow pages moving in their free version?

Best,

Kenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were moving pages, you weren't using Reader. Even an older version of Reader. It has never had that ability.

More than likely, you were using the full version of Adobe Acrobat. If you installed the newer version of Reader thinking it was the same thing, you probably still have Acrobat on your computer so you may want to find it and use it to open pdf files that you want to edit.

If you were just remembering a time that you used to have an app that did that but it wasn't on the machine you are using now, you will have to purchase the newest version of Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I believe you are right - I likely had a free version of the full version Adobe Acrobat. I no longer have it on my computer. Do you know of a free app that I can move pages on PDF files? The only solution I can think of is for me to used MS Word and after converting PDF to .doc files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe doesn't really have anything that is free.

If the files convert to Word from pdf (also not free but not a very expensive subscription service called PDFPack) properly then yes, that may be a way to do it. Convert to Word, move pages around to where you want them then create a pdf from that Word document using Words built-in pdf converter (or you could also use the same subscription I mention above to produce a fully compliant pdf if needed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines