• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to get rid of pop up "recent" when only fast printing

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I disable this horrible pop up screen of "recent" documents that appears when I print a document without opening ( so called fast print) ?

Or how can I set it to stay in minimized status like I had in the adobe version before the update?

because when I do now, it shows up again in full size when I hit the print button 😞
not wanted when printing a lot of documents out of emails and maps per day and then have to minimize it after each print.

thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Hi Nine,

I am sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, please install the latest patch of Adobe Reader/Acrobat 19.010.20064 from help>check for updates, or manually from DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Reboot the machine and check.

let us know if you experience any issue.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see it is not just me!!! Checked for updates and Adobe says I have the most current.  Very frustrating!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Script. This is an ongoing issue and i hop someone is REALLY "aware of this issue and investigating". Foxxit is doing the job that I wish Aodbe was but it doesn't have this annoying issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a lot of people are downloading and using foxit reader as it seems to be fine when used as the default PDF program. quick print is not having any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Same issue here. Ver: 22.001.20169 Windows 10 Pro all seem to be up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this was just me!! Oh my goodness how annoying it is everytime I have to stop and click off on the pop up. Has anyone come up with  a solution for this yet??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

keep a PDF opened but monimized. then you can right click and quick print from an email attachment if thats what you are doing and it wont pop up. needs to be fixed but

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the first thing I tried and it still does it, if that works for you I wonder if there are different issues. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked for a day or so and then started up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, so annoying. I downloaded FOXIT reader and it works smooth. I do like Adobe better and I hope this gets resolved but for now FOXIT is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so.... I see there isn't a fix yet? Pretty annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearly not, I actually had it disabled and about a week ago it started doing it again. I am super annoyed with Adobe at this point. Will they ever get it fixed? 🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well - I just spent a couple of hours with an Adobe Support person who linked into my computer, they could not figure it out and suggested I contact Microsoft support. So I did the same thing with them and they cou;d not figure it out either.

So, still no answers or fixes. I am hoping that after the next update it just magically goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any news from Adobe Support for this issue?

This is such an annoying problem. And this at more than 50 workplaces 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Thank you for being so patient.

We have released an update for the application that includes the fix for the issue. Please update the application to the latest version. In the application, go to Help menu > Check for updates.

You may check more information on updates on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines