• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I ask for help from the community and moderators!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more than 5 years there has been a flaw, a bug on the site that does not correctly determine the system language! I have contacted support and posted about it in the community on this site, but no one has been doing anything for several years!
The site https://get.adobe.com/ua/reader/otherversions/ for downloading the Adobe reader has even completely changed the design. But the error remained!
The most amazing thing is that the site detects the browser language correctly, because the text is in my native language, Ukrainian. But it offers the ENGLISH version of the program for installation. You have to constantly manually select the Ukrainian version. And the cherry on the cake is what the 2019 version offers! Although there is 2021. After installing 2019, you still have to check the update and update the program.

ROPA_0-1629118467305.png

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ROPA_0-1629119355620.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Developers, please fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines