Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! How do I quit my Subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this page, it should explain how to do that: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader is free. What application do you have that you are trying to quit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Acrobat Reader Pro DC. I need a program which can hlp me editing PDF-files etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's what Acrobat Pro does. Do you have a problem using it, or do you just want to stop paying, and give up using it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way there is no app called Acrobat Reader Pro. I think that's why we're confused. You can have Acrobat Reader (free) or Acrobat Pro (paid for).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Test+Screen+Name  wrote

By the way there is no app called Acrobat Reader Pro. I think that's why we're confused. You can have Acrobat Reader (free) or Acrobat Pro (paid for).

The OP posted to the Acrobat Reader forum, If we hear back from and find out that he/she is actually talking about Pro, the thread should be moved to the appropriate forum. Do you agree?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think after a month it's not really important. I hope Magnus was able to get this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines