• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue displaying in MS Access Web Browser Control

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running MS Access 2016 in an office with mutliple machines. In several forms I have added the Web Browser Control and set the hyperlink to a single PDF. On some machines the PDF displays just fine on the Access form. On others instead of being in the web control it launches Acrobat and leaves the control blank. Now this is dependant on user too. On a machine that works for some it doesn't for others and if someone who had it work on one machine moves to another it doesn't work. Some people even get a message that Adobe Acrobat is not open. This appears to be a user setting by machine, but I don't know if its a Adobe Acrobat setting, an MS Access setting, a browser setting, or a machine system setting. Anyone have any ideas? The 1st attached image shos the MS Access form with a blacn window the PDF firle that should be displayed in it. The 2nd image shows the hyperlink builder.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you mind confirming the exact version of Adobe Acrobat you are working with? Is it Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or freeware Acrobat Reader DC

To confirm the version, open application>help>About Adobe Acrobat

Thanks,

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines