Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LAYERS

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I download lots of PDF sewing patterns that include many sizes and I learned recently that with the use of layers in acrobat reader I can choose to print only the size I want.  However, when I choose the layers icon on the left side of the screen all of the layer options "such as layer properties, etc" are grayed out.  Anyone know why that is happening and what I can do to fix it?  I have downloaded the most recent acrobat reader to my MacBook Air. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

I'm afraid that the information you found was referring to the paid for version of Adobe Acrobat and not the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that the information you found was referring to the paid for version of Adobe Acrobat and not the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's weird I'm having the same issue I just got the Mac book pro m1maz 2021 and installed adobe dc reader . I have This same application on my windows computer the free version and can access the layers option to print the different sizes of my sewing pattern but it's not working on my Mac . I guess I don't understand what the issue is if it works on my dell? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lauren, please open a PDF in the Windows computer and look at the title bar (top of the window containing the PDF). It will say something like My Sewing Pattern - Acrobat Something.

Please tell us everything it says from the Acrobat part. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to figure it out thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell me what you did to figure out how to get "Layer" to appear in your PDF pattern?  I'm having the same issue.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines