• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of Combine files feature

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give me the bad news.  I have Acrobat DC and have for sometime.  Whenever I try to combine two open PDF's it sends me to the "Subscribe here for $14,99 / Month"   I'm screwed out of the feature right?  OR help me find it please.  If its gone im leaving ADOBE. 

Walt in Oregon  

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walt

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

I have checked the Adobe account with the email you are using on this community and haven't found any paid subscription or product registered. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware application with limited functions, for more info. please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

If you have subscribed through a different email address, please log out of the application and reboot the computer once and re-login with the correct email and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal,

Im not using Reader - I have paid for TWO copies of Standard DC the most
recent 2015.

Walt

[P.I removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 2015 is hardly the most recent version, but it should still work.

However, what you're describing sounds like you're using Reader, not Acrobat. Did you maybe install Reader DC or a trial version of Acrobat DC at any point? If so, you have to remove it and make sure you only use the version you paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version does it show in Help > About? For example 2016.123.98765? Please give the full long number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines