• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to reduce size of 10.2 mb PDF via Zip File

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help in creating a ZIP FILE of my PDF so I can send it to my graphics person for him to reduce the size below 10mbs.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Putting a PDF in a ZIP doesn't make much difference, as PDF is already compressed. You can try of course - what size was it? There is no magic and no guarantee that can make a PDF smaller just because that's what you need. Generally, you have to put less in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Putting a PDF in a ZIP doesn't make much difference, as PDF is already compressed. You can try of course - what size was it? There is no magic and no guarantee that can make a PDF smaller just because that's what you need. Generally, you have to put less in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your reply.

I guess I have to break down, buy and use Adobe Pro to compress the file further. Right now it’s 9.9 mbs.
I’d like to get it down to 6 or 7 mbs.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines