• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No default option for 'Replace text'

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  my 'Replace text' tool in Reader DC has changed to be red strikethrough but with blue insertion point (a red question mark is shown in the 'Color' box). I want it to be blue strikethrough and blue insertion point, to differentiate from strikethrough (which is red). On right clicking, there is no 'Make properties default' option, just 'Locked' option. Other editing dialogue boxes do have this 'Make properties default' option. I assume this is as a result of an update as this has only happened over the last week. Can anyone help? or is this a bug in the latest Reader that needs sorting?

Thanks

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem (although with different colours) as of this morning. Is anyone able to help me resolve this? I've tried updating the software, but this hasn't changed. All the other tools still have the usual option to make the current settings the default, just not replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI - I never did resolve his - have to put up with it. As for many Adobe
updates, they change things for the sake of it and make the product worse.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How frustrating! Maybe when I change my laptop at some point in the not too distant future, it might resolve itself on the new machine. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? I'm going to try that, but I've not got time until after I've finished the piece of work I'm currently doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines