Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older Verison Of Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking for an older version of Adobe Reader DC.  The new version doesn't work with our software but the older versions did.  Is there an FTP that these are stored on that I can get an older version?  

Thanks!

Jason

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Not fixed and Amal never responded back to my DM's.  We went ahead and bagged Adobe and when with another PDF company.  Not worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JPAMERESCO

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. AS mentioned the new version doesn't work with your software and you would like to go back the the older version.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat

Would you mind sharing more details about the issue you are experiencing with the new version, do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

What is the software you are using?

Please try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' Turn Off the Protected mode and Uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

I have also shared more details with you in private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not fixed and Amal never responded back to my DM's.  We went ahead and bagged Adobe and when with another PDF company.  Not worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe stopped publishing the installers on their public FTP site, but you can still get some of the older installers here (replace "win" with "mac" if needed):

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/

Note that you can no longer open FTP links in most browsers. You will need a dedicated FTP client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyway, Acrobat Reader has an auto update. Within a few hours it will get up to date again if you install an old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines