• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid Acrobat Pro missing prepare form tool

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid subscription that includes Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. I am on the desktop app and do not have access to the "Prepare Form" tool. Overall, these are the only tools I have:

Tools.png

How do I fix this and get access to the other tools?

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dylan2458733093t4 

Make sure that you are using the Acrobat DC app and not the Acrobat Reader DC.  You can confirm the name from the upper left corner. If it is Reader DC then install the Acrobat DC from this link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that tip. When I click on "Adobe Acrobat DC" to open the program, it opens, but says "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC" at the top left. I even tried uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once I uninstalled it, when I open "Acrobat Pro," it still says "Adobe Acrobat Reader" in the top left and I have no option to "Prepare Form"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to change you default apps .pdf to Adobe Pro that's why. Otherwise it will continue to open in the default. Which is reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Dylan2458733093t4 

Mac: Open Acrobat from the Applications folder or use Spotlight 

Win: Open Acrobat from the Program Files folder or type in the Search box in the lowest left

You will need to keep the icon in the Dock or Taskbar once you launch Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines