• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview of full file name no longer showing when hovering over tab

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I was using Adobe acrobat and was hovering on the file name to obtain the full file name in for my screenshot, i have tried it today and when hovering now this dark gray box doesnt appear anymore. it used to display the full file name and I need that. Anyone know how to reactivate this feature ?   

Picture1.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Modern Acrobat , PDF and browsers , Share or review PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A clearer picture can be seen below, the full file name would appear when the cursor hovers over the tab name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I'm curious if anyone else has solved this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. I haven't found a solution yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, came here hoping for an answer.  Hard to decipher which file I'm working with if I can't see the whole filename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main issue I have with this is understanding what happened to the feature, it was working fine then like a week later it just stops, I tried re-installing it but nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise.  Poof, it stopped working.  I even checked while in other software.  Adobe is my only software that is having this issue. Hoping someone will see our posts and provide an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue resolved by following instructions provided by MeenakshiNegi, yay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank Stephen,

Thank you for reaching out.

The issue has been resolved in the latest optional update. You may update the application using the following steps:

Go to Menu > Help > Check for updates. 

For more information on the latest updates, refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines