• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print issues (BLK-002645)

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usually I print coupons from smart source and we saver and a few other sites. Now it will no longer let me saying that I have attempted to print too many times to an invalid printer and I have to contact support. Usually I have no issues, the coupon PDFs always open and ask if I want to begin printing. I'm starting to get extremely frustrated at this application and my printer as it says it's offline but I can print from my phone.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application. I wish there were more like it to use so I didn't have to struggle with this one. The issue is JavaScript and my printer not working together like they always do... Please help!

TOPICS
How to , PDF and browsers , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't at all obvious, but the message is coming from the PDF itself, which is doing some checks, perhaps to stop duplication of coupons or something. Contact the support for the site supplying the coupons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines