Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with pdf forms

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with some pdf forms, specially when these forms are connected to an online database. When I open the form, there is always a pop-up window with this message:

"There is a connection problem with the processing service. Some parts of the form may not work correctly. Please check your internet connection"

I've tried to change the Javascript configuration, but the problem persists. I have this problem only when I open the form with a Mac computer, not with Windows. Could any of you give me some help?

Thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these XFA forms, made with LiveCycle Designer/AEM Designer?

If it is an Acrobat form (acroform), how is the connection to the database made?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the information of the form:

Captura de pantalla 2023-03-07 a les 16.19.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so the forms were made with LiveCycle Designer. This is an entirely different kind of form, we only understand the forms made with Acrobat here.  Try https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/bd-p/experience-mana... (note: you may need a current AEM support contract! There is no support for this 15 year old product.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also contact the governmental agency that produced this form. The issue could be on their end...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've done this, but they can't solve the problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines