• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with print

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open the Adobe reader program and press the Print key, the program writes me "Adobe Reader does not respond" and it is not possible to continue printing - I have a Samsung SCX-4200 printer that does not work with a PC even if copying works without problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jirka

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you get the error 'Adobe Reader does not respond' when you try to print the PDF.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If the PDF is stored on a shared network/drive please download it to your computer first and the try to open it and print.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed go to Help > Check for update sand reboot the computer once.

Also check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check. You may also try to remove the printer driver and then reinstall it from the manufacturer website and check. 

Also please check out the steps shared in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, thank you for the quick and comprehensive answer, I tried everything according to your advice. Unfortunately without success. The Adobe Reader Not Responding message appears with every document, even if I don't have a printer connected. The program won't let me go and I have to close it. All documents are saved in pdf directly on my computer. I tried to reinstall the entire Adobe program, but the problem persists. I have a version of Adobe Reader Dc-czech (21.001.20155). Perhaps the only thing I noticed is that I have an Adobe 32 bit version, but I have Windows 8.1 64bit installed on my PC. But until recently, everything worked without a problem. Thank you very much for the idea of how to proceed. Friendly Jirka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I am sorry for the delay in response. A new version of Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC  is now available version 21.05.20048 please try to update the application from the help menu and reboot the computer once. Go to Help > Ceck for Updates.

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application uising Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the link https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines