• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader DC Sept 14 update version 2021.007.20091 - HIGH CPU

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! In the past week when I try to use it, it starts my fan whirring crazy. Activity monitor (mac os) show crazy high cpu usage. Any resolution???

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for the trouble. 

Please try once reinstallig the issue. Remove the application and reboot the Mac

Then re-install the application from this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ 

If the issue persists, please share the screenshot of the Activit monitor and OS version on your Mac.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @defaultra9t4edk4d2r 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

AcroCEF is responsible for multiple components and internal processing so we should not delete/rename AcroCEF/acrocef_1 folders, it will cause you loss of functiaonlities. As AcroCEF is taking care of multiple things, there could be differnet issues with different setup/environment. We have identified few of them and fixed.

We need your help in identifying issue at your setup which requires live debugging session with you.

Please write back directly to susoni@adobe.com with reference to this thread for quick turnaround.

-Regards

Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultra9t4edk4d2r 

We have identified few issues, fixed them and released a patch.

I would appreciate if your team applies latest patch via "Check for updates" from "Help" menu in Reader(or Acrobat) and update us if it fixes your issue.

If your issue is not fixed, feel free to reach out to me directly at susoni@adobe.com for debugging session.

-Regards

Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines