• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader X Customization Wizard

Nov 19, 2010 Nov 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I do not seem to be able to locate the Customization Wizard for Reader X.

Anyone located it? Or is there a new way of customizing the reader package?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 22, 2010 Nov 22, 2010

After December 6, when all the rest of  Reader and Acrobat SKUs will be released.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2010 Nov 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am in need to the Adobe Customization Wizard for Reader X.  Currently only v9 is available for download and it specifically states it is for v9 products only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After December 6, when all the rest of  Reader and Acrobat SKUs will be released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a link stating that Dec 6/15 is when it will be released? I got security up my ass asking when we

can release this to end users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2010 Nov 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Security want you to hurry and remove a version thats had years to mature with many security patches and replace it with a new major version thats going to be chocked full of security holes yet to be discovered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2010 Nov 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually the guys in the ISO (Information Security Office) are not IT knowledgeable, they just look at things like http://www.us-cert.gov/current/index.html and are like "RAWWRRR, UPPPPPDDAAAATTEEE!" Ignorance is a pain in the arse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just heard that target date is December 15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Leo, looks like we'll wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2010 Dec 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Customization Wizard X

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/10.0.0/misc/CustWiz1000_en_US.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2010 Dec 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I open the AcroRead.msi (v10) package with Customization Wizard 10, the installation option has "Remove previous version of Acrobat" enabled and (but not Remove Previous version of Reader), and the Shortcuts still refer to v9.

Any way to change the defaults to customize Reader X instead of Acrobat 10?  (My .msi package is the expanded version of the Nosso-compressed .exe)

Source: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/10.0.0/misc/CustWiz1000_en_US.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines