• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recurring Corruption in DC Reader

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with Acrobat DC Reader Version: 22.1.20085.0  cannot open new PDF files until I close the current PDF, and it also won't let me save the PDF. I also notice that there are horizontal black lines on the PDF document, but they or not present if I print the PDF document. I have tried to repair the installation and uninstall  reinstall Acrobat DC, but the problem comes back I'm using Windows 10 Pro Any Help would be Appreciated 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taking just one problem - you mention that you cannot open a file until you close the first PDF. what exactly happens when you try to open? Please give any error message exactly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for when I try to open a new pdf it never opens pdf window the current pdf says open, and I have to close the existing pdf file to open any new pdfs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines