• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request e-signatures and save a certified copy are greyed out.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

After e-signing my document, I can not save a certified copy. The button "save a certified copy" is disabled/Greyed out. Requesting e-signatures is also not working. 

The issue is file-dependent, other PDFs I can perfectly save as a certified copy.

Can I change file settings or properties to sign this file? Or is there a workaround?

Thank you

Best regards

Stijn

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

As the issue is file specific, there isn't much that we can do without  actually looking at the file.

Have you created this PDF file or have you got it from a different user? Please try to recreate the PDF file from the original source file and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stijn3194822530so,

Could you please share the PDF with us so we can check it and replicate the behavior? 

Also, share the screen recording of your workflow to fill out and then save it as a certified copy. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines