• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request Signature without specifying where to sign??

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

We are using Adobe Acrobat Online to send contracts to our partners in business. They are not very familiar with using the computer, so I want to make it very easy for them to sign the PDF. 

The process is simple: I upload the PDF in our Adobe Acorbat Online account, send it to them through "Request Signature" function and then wait for them to sign it. 

I was wondering if there's an option for them to sign the PDF only by pressing the button "Sign" and not actually draw a signature over the PDF, in the specified place.
I noticed this function on DocuSign, is it available here as well? It seems kind of obvious and if it's not available, I think it should be. 

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Marius

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marius

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

To sign a PDF document or form, you can type, draw, or insert an image of your handwritten signature. For more info. please checkout the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/signing-pdfs.html

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Amal,

I don't think you understood my post. I was asking about Requesting Signature, not signing myself a PDF.

I appreciate the answer nonetheless.

Thanks,

Marius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marius

We are sorry for the confusion. Please check the help page shared above and check under signing the agreement and see if that info works for you.

You may also share your feature request to the engg team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines