• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore missing fonts

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My reader was fine before but some of the fonts sudden changed for all the pdf's that I have. I have attached two pictures showing the font properties from two different documents. I believe that it is the problem with ArialMT or Arial in general? I am not sure? Would you be able to help? What should I do next? BBMS3005 Group Project 2021_revised.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit) 5_1_2021 8_44_41 PM.pngL2-Basic concept in Immunology_I-IV (revised).pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit) 5_3_2021 6_15_11 PM.png

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , How to , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, some of the fonts suddenly changed for all the PDFs. When you say changed, that means the fonts appeared fine before on the same document on which the issues occur.

The screenshot that you have shared above shows the information about the fonts used in the document. It also provides information if the fonts are embedded or not.

It would be helpful if you could elaborate on the issue you are experiencing. Please share the sample file or the screenshot for a better understanding. 

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I am still having problem with the fonts. 

defaultfbe83bqisyyh_1-1628153911112.png

This is the example of the fonts that I am seeing right now. It is the same for basically most of my documents, when they should look like this : 

defaultfbe83bqisyyh_3-1628154025851.png

Would you be able to help?

Thank you very much

Nico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check out Edit > Preferences > General

Page Display

Rendering

"Use local fonts" - make sure it's ON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines