• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverse Scroll Wheel Zoom

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Acrobat Reader still not have an option to reverse Scroll wheel zoom?

when I push my scroll wheel away from me I expect my work to be pushed further away and zoom out, and counter when I pull my scroll wheel towards me I want my work to come towards me and zoom in.

I understand this may not be the way everyone wants it but giving the option surely cant be that big a challenge for a massive company like Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexh,

Apologies for the trouble caused, as stated above you want to use the mouse scroll button for zooming in and out of the PDF page, correct?

Please scroll mouse wheel while holding Ctrl key on windows to zoom in and zoom out. Similarly, on Mac use mouse scroll while holding Cmd key for the same effect. The settings are default in nature and we don't have the option to customize them.

You may use the Adobe Wish form to file for this new feature - Feature Request/Bug Report Form​

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any update on this? Has this feature been added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines