• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Click Function Issue

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I right click on an Adobe Acrobat Reader DC PDF my screen goes blank for a few seconds. All eventually reappears, but unable to perform right click funtions like renaming a PDF.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you right click on an Adobe Acrobat Reader DC PDF the screen goes blank for a few seconds.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file as well as with different format files.

What is the version of the OS you are using? Please check for any missing updates and try updating the OS and see if that helps. Also check for any missing updates for the video driver and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. This issue is currently happening with all my adobe files. I rename and delete files all the time. One day the function is working fine then the next day I am having issues with all files. I will check for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please do let us know how it goes once you update the application and reboot the computer.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines