• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save from Chrome HTML to PDF not Working

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An issue just occured where when I try to save from a URL to pdf or print to pdf, it does not work.  Basically, it ask for the file name.  I enter and press save or print then nothing happens.  No file is saved.  New issue as of Sept 2020.  I have tried in edge and now in Chrome - both have the same issue.

TOPICS
PDF and browsers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't save a Web page as a PDF on Chrome, using the Save As or the Print. I tried Save As and nothing came up. I tried Print, then Save as PDF, and it said "Saving," but nothing happened. This works in Safari. I do Control-P and then Save as PDF. Easy, What's wrong with Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and  sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to save the web pages as PDF on Chrome.

Is this a behaviour with chrome only or with all the web browsers? Please try with a different web browser and check.

Also, try to create PDF from the Adobe Acrobat File menu > Create > PDF from Web Page and see if that works for  you.

If its an issue with Chrome web browser please try to reset the browser and check if that works.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It all works fine in Safari. I reloaded Chrome. Same problem. Tried to use the Adobe File Create approach. Started to download, but didn't complete the work. Trying to save documents from the Web, including our office Sharepoint. Won't download in Chrome. Nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meant to say Thank You first, for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines