• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCUP Adobe Reader DC x64

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if there are any files that support SCUP Catalogs in the update of Adobe Reader DC x64 version. thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. As per the above description, I understand that you need the SCUP files for Acrobat 64-bit.

Please visit the below link and let me know if it helps:

SCCM-SCUP — Acrobat Desktop Windows Deployment (adobe.com)

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I know the SCUP file of Acrobat 64bit, but there is no one for Reader DC 64bit, or can it be used in general? The problem is that the independent installation file msp still distinguishes between Acrobat 64bit and Reader DC 64bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@小億25072859rezg Hi,

The link for Reader Continuous is available on the provided link too. Please check and let me know if it works for you or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCCM-SCUP — Acrobat Desktop Windows Deployment (adobe.com)

in this link Reader Continuous track (DC) (xml) There is only Reader DC X86 and Reader DC MUI X64 and there is no Reader DC X64 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@小億25072859rezg Hi, 

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have shared the details with the team and will reach out to you as soon as I receive any information.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@小億25072859rezg Hi,

The information I received from the team is that they recommend using either Acrobat Reader 64-bit MUI or deploying Acrobat running as Reader (reduced mode). That is why the link has the link for just the Acrobat Reader 64-bit MUI option.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the Reader DC X64 version has already been deployed, is there no Reader DC X64 resource available for SCUP, so I can only redeploy the Reader DC X64 MUI version? It may be a bit troublesome to redeploy all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@小億25072859rezg Hi,

Yes, you may redeploy the X64 MUI version as this is what is recommended for Acrobat Reader DC or running Acrobat DC on reduced mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask where to get the installation file of the Reader DC X64 MUI version, and how to redeploy, can it cover the installed Reader DC X64 version? Or I can only remove it first and then install it. It may be a bit difficult to redeploy all of them, can you? Please provide official SCUP resources for Reader DC X64 version? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope the official can also provide SCUP resources of Reader DC x64 version for users to choose and use, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@小億25072859rezg Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Since the SCUP resources as of now are not available on official sources, I suggest you fill out the feedback form. Filling this ensures that your feedback reaches our engineering team for them to look into it and try to implement it in the near future.

Link: Share your feedback on Acrobat DC (uservoice.com)

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

we have the same issue.

Any chance to get the the Adobe Reader DC x64 continious Track included in the official catalog? http://armmf.adobe.com/arm-manifests/win/SCUP/ReaderCatalog-DC.cab 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines