• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stamps not visible

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use custom stamps to help track progress on jobs. In the below image you can see the two stamps for Mill and Inspector. The boxes below also have stamps in them but for some reason the stamp is no longer visible. The stamps are still there as I can select them and look at the properties but I cannot see them. I have no idea what is causing this issue. Anyone have an idea? It will be a lot of work to get these stamps replaced in this 30 page document if I cannot make the current stamps visible again.

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

It was any pdf, client gave up finding a solution, so we set edge as default for pdf viewer as it worked in Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

I just got this issued fixed - my issue was in the properties of the stamp, it was 0% opacity.  Change it to 100% & set that as the default & now the stamps show up on my pdfs!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Timmerk,

We're sorry for the trouble you had. Would you mind sharing more details on what's going on? Are you not able to view Stamps which are already added in a PDF or you are not able to see the stamps in the list from Tools>Stamp?

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error/issue? To share the screenshot, refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Is it specific to one PDF file or have you tried adding stamps in other PDFs too? What is the dot version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Is it a Mac or Windows machine?

Refer to the following Adobe discussions and see if the suggestions marked helpful and correct help in your scenario Custom stamps not appearing in Acrobat DC

Custom stamps not showing in Adobe DC

Imported stamps not showing up

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My coworkers add their own custom stamp to the document when they have completed their work on a job. This document has many stamps already on it and they were all visible until recently. Now we can see some but not others. I can’t figure out why some are invisible. The stamps are still on the document because I can select the stamp and see the outline and properties. I just can’t see the text that is on the stamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Timmerk,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Is it possible to share the file with us so that we can test it at our end? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. Stamps just disappeared for no apparent reason. Not only custom stamps, i can't place the generic acrobat DC stamps. I can see the outline of the placed stamp, but not the stamps itself.

These threads did NOT solve my issue.

Custom stamps not appearing in Acrobat DC

Custom stamps not showing in Adobe DC

Imported stamps not showing up

Screenshot: Test.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone get an solution to this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue. Does anyone have the solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs with stamps? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, make sure, you have the latest version 20.009.20067 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was any pdf, client gave up finding a solution, so we set edge as default for pdf viewer as it worked in Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue 

Eskew6625_0-1599226494368.png

This happens on any pdf & I have made sure that my Pro DC is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got this issued fixed - my issue was in the properties of the stamp, it was 0% opacity.  Change it to 100% & set that as the default & now the stamps show up on my pdfs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are glad to hear that you were able to get the issue fixed.

Thank you for sharing your observation, it will certainly help other users on this community having the similar issues.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar issue, I can see the stamp on the pdf but when we upload the pdf to DocuShare the stamps do not show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines