• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sticky note text not showing up correctly

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sticky note text does appear when I right-click and select "Open Pop-Up Note." However, the text appears only as many boxes when I roll my cursor over the note.

Any suggestions? I've been working on this same document for months, and the problem only appeared today. This problem shows up on most of the sticky notes, but not all.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bernice21983775c9pi 

This might be because of the existing version of Adobe Reader you are working on currently. You may check whether you have the latest patch  installed or not? Open Reader DC>Help>Check for update

Try to download the latest update for Acrobat DC from here -  Acrobat Help | Release notes | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC | Update .

After downloading the update, kindly restart the computer and then open the document in Acrobat .

Also, try adding annotation to any other pdf file and see if that has a similar behavior of missing text in sticky notes or not?

Let us know if it worked.

Thanks!

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines