• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time stamps error

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just obtained a digital signature certificate and time stamps and now I am trying to use them for the first time. The certificate works great, but when I try to add a time stamp, I get an error message: "An error occurred during signing. Unsupported transfer protocol." (This is a translation from Czech as my Adobe is in Czech). I have configured the time stamps according to the issuer's instructions and set up the 'Default' server. I don't know why it is not working and I will be greatful for any help - thank you! Ivona

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ivona

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now.

If the issue still exists, the problem is probably due to the URL for the timestamp server is an SSL address (i.e. https://) and the certificate that the OS needs to validate the SSL connection is not available. One thing to try is to copy the address for the timestamp server and paste it into a browser. This may give you the option of installing the SSL certificate.

You may also checkout the similar discussion i have found https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/recieving-error-when-signing-a-document/m-p/1954251

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines