komt telkens:

update mislukt, fout 1500.

er draait geen ander programma mee.

iemand enig idee?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 103 Replies 103
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2010 Apr 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want it to do the dishes? Sorry but it won't. I had to format and reinstall the whole works and I will never again allow an Adobe program to be in my system, I have blocked it out with my Firewall. If you want some action taken go here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

There are way too many people with the same ERROR 1500 or others,  there are hundreds of thousand people with the same issue all over Latin America were I live, they are all going to the site I just mentioned and doing something about it. The Adobe people don't even bother to fix the problem and that silly program has crashed many PCs that belong to Medical Doctors who work in remote areas helping the poor and no one gives a heck about it.

Cute business, have a some hundred thousand users pay $500 per program and then it won't run or do anything, they should be stoped if we don't do it who else will do it for us. My case is worse, I never bought that program, never downloaded it and never wanted it.  It got inside my PC God knows how and ruined everything in my PC, I got fed up and did as said above. I believe that when we download a PDF page with whatever info it may have, the Reader 9.3.1 is attached and hidden inside the downloaded page and that may be how I got it. Do something about it, this is called a nasty name.

Regards.

Marylou_II

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Marylou,

Yes you are right, but an expert looking at my computer :

crashed by adobe?????

I donot know, but nothing worked anymore.

I had to let  re- installed my computer or buy a new one.

May be adobe can support me financially, for it cost me a lot of money.

That is why I wrote: for me the problem is solved, so meaning: I donot need more help from this forum.

I had no other choise.

Kind regards jerema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bottom line, DON'T alter your PC to enable any program to function correctly.

In all fairness, may be your system had minor registry error(s) or the like prior to the Adode update and the update just caused it to cross that line.

You will never know for sure unless Adobe admits it. (Which will never happen)

One thing to note, allegedly... I heard a rumor that McAfee caused millions of pcā€™s to crash or lockup requiring a format and reinstall several days ago. Related or not, who knows.

Please close this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip.  Once I ran the AdbeRdr930_en_US.msi file directly - I got a more meaningful error (incorrect path on My Documents) which I have learned over time happens when my Off-line Files need to be synchronized.   I opened Synch Center and synchronized my Offiline Files - then ran AdbeRdr930_en_US.msi again - which gave me the option to 'Repair'.  I did that - and was then able to install correctly!

Yahoo!

BTW - I am running Vista Ultimate 32 - and was installing Adobe Reader 9.3.1  on a laptop that is a remote SBS 2003 Client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines